Friends of Flixton
We’re extremely grateful to everyone who supports Flixton Girls School, but have you ever wondered how you could could contribute? There are many ways to help our school, many of which are listed below.
How can you help?
- Help out at school events (e.g. driving drinks, selling tickets).
- Assist us in finding the best deals when purchasing refreshments.
- Look for suitable grants where FOF coild for funding.
- Purchase refreshements and items for evens (FoF will pay back money spent).
- Sugegst new money making ideas.
- Provide marketing materials, website copy, newsletter desisns or photos at events.
- Have a business or know a business who would be willing to donate a prize.
Count money after events.
How much time do you have to devote?
- You could just help out with one event per year or do one small job (e.g. count money after an event).
- You could come to all the meetings (about 6 per year) and help with multiple events.
- We’re grateful for any time you can contribute, even if it’s only 30 minutes a year?
Have you heard of Easy Fundraising?
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Friends of Flixton with Easy Fundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds. All you need to do is;
- Go to Easy Fundraising and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to Easy Fundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Friends of Flixton at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Friends of Flixton will be really grateful for your donations
What next if I want to help FoF?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you further information.
Note: We will provide you with a copy of our privacy notice and we will seek your consent before adding you to our FoF email distribution list and sending you invites to meetings/requests for help.